This is YOUR Center
- SINGLE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION AGREEMENT
- ORGANIZATION: The United Irish Cultural Center Incorporated is a California nonprofit corporation which was organized for the purpose of providing its members, who shall be Irish or of Irish descent, social recreational, athletic, cultural and dining facilities. The Corporation is authorized to sell memberships, one only to a qualified individual.
- AGREEMENT TO SUBSCRIBE TO SINGLE MEMBERSHIP: The undersigned (herein called the “subscribing member”), in consideration of the execution of similar Membership Subscription Agreements by other persons, hereby subscribes to purchase a regular membership in the Corporation, in the manner and upon the terms and conditions herein set forth to which the subscribing regular member, for the benefit of other subscribing members of the Corporation, hereby agrees.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND AGREEMENTS OF SUBSCRIBING MEMBER: Subscribing member represents that he/she or his/her spouse is a native of Ireland, or that either of them is a descendant of a native of Ireland, and agrees to pay the Corporation those fees set forth as selected by the subscribing member, the first of said payments being due and owing on execution of this agreement.
- SINGLE MEMBERSHIP FEE SCHEDULE: Annual Dues are regulated by the UICC Board of Directors and are collected at the beginning of every year. Dues cover the period of January 1 – December 31.
The United Irish Cultural Center Federal Tax ID # is 26-0610341.